Friday, May 9, 2008

Green with Red Polka Dots

Well, I have so many pictures on my computer.. I tend to "lose" things.. I finally found the ones of the little Meander book done in Red Polka Dots with Green SU rubons. The red polka dots were so cute.. I couldn't resist doing something with them. This book will ultimately go to the little waitress who gave me a TON of coasters!! So here are the pictures of that little red & green book!
This first picture shows some of the inside pages. I strung the whole thing with 1/4" grosgrain ribbons.
This shows the back and front covers.
Front cover. I loved how the giant green flower looked! I made the center of the flower with punched out flowers from the Boho punch, and cut the petals, then burnished them to give them a dimensional look. The center is a giant rhinestone.
Each set of pages got a pocket either on the side or top, with tags to write notes on.
Love the new corner and arrow punches!
More rubons in chocolate, and some red arrows and corners, plus gingham red ribbon.

No comments: