Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stars & Ribbons & Glitter!!

I always try to give my club members something they can use for the upcoming holidays. Since the 4th of July is right around the corner, I cased a card I found on SCS. I changed it up a bit by using brads and the white punched stars instead of the jumbo eyelets. I like how the new striped grosgrain ribbon looks here. My stamping angel (my daughter Becky, and fellow stamper) helped me make some backgrounds to punch the stars from using the Polka Dot background stamp and white craft ink. Then she emphasized the dots with the white gel pen.

The second card I made just like the one on SCS with the chunky glitter. No one around here has chunky glitter, so I thought it a good time to let them try it. Of course.. NO ONE does their card like I demo!! Stamp set used was Independence Day by SU.

No comments: