Friday, July 18, 2008

Riding HOOD RED!!! and Pink!!



Can we say.. "Little Red Riding Hood"? ... well, not exactly, but I think the new name of one of our new in-colors reminds me of that... ie.. Riding hood red... So had to try it with the Blossoms abound set, since that's the set we've been using this week.. Trying to get as much use out of it before it's GONE FOREVER!! The green polka dotted paper I used is the reverse side of the new DP paper we were able to pre-order. What do you think?? Used Kiwi Kiss again for all the leaves.


So now I had to make the large envelop to hold all the blue cards.. so here it is.......I used the LG whisper white envies from SU, glued them tog and stamped them all over. I did put a strip of torn CS up the left edge.



Here's the set of two cards and envelope holder.




No comments: