|Flower Fancy Bath Salts Ja|
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Apply flower border and frame Rub-Ons to jar using wooden stick included with Rub-On assortment.
- Adhere Bella Rose Designer Series paper (Design 1) around jar.
- Stamp two flower images in Riding Hood Red ink and four in Chocolate Chip ink on Confetti White card stock. Cut out Riding Hood Red flowers. Cut out centers of two Chocolate Chip flowers, and adhere to middle of Riding Hood Red flowers. Set flowers aside.
- Stamp two flower images in Pink Pirouette ink. Stamp flower outline images Pretty in Pink ink over Pink Pirouette flowers; cut out. Adhere remaining two Chocolate Chip centers to Pink Pirouette flowers. Set flowers aside.
- Stamp leafy stem image in Kiwi Kiss ink and leafy stem outline image in Old Olive ink; cut out. Adhere stems to jar.
- Stamp square frame image in Chocolate Chip ink on Designer Series paper (Design 2). Stamp circle frame image in Chocolate Chip ink inside square frame. Cut out square frame, and adhere to jar.
- Punch out circle from Designer Series paper (Design 3) using 1" Circle punch, and adhere to alternate paper pattern (Design 4). Cut out around punched circle. Adhere to frame.
- Adhere Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware frame to jar.
- Adhere Pink Pirouette flowers to jar. Adhere Riding Hood Red flowers to jar using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Lay On Board Timeless Type letter face down on Confetti White card stock; trace, and cut out. Adhere paper to On Board letter and color with Riding Hood Red ink using direct-to-paper technique. Sand edges using sanding blocks. Adhere to jar in center of frame.
- Stamp "To my friend" in Chocolate Chip ink on Confetti White card stock. Cut out, and adhere to jar.
- Pull center thread in Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, and gather ribbon.
- Tie Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink 3/8" taffeta ribbons around top of jar.