Saturday, December 13, 2008

Calendar Class

Stampin UP came out with a cute Calendar kit for 2009. Here's my rendition of my class for this neat kit. I decided to use the 9x9 clipboard since it fit so nicely on my Longaberger bookstand. Each page is stamped with images appropriate for the month. There are lots of little arrows and "doodads" included in the kit to mark special days. If you haven't signed up for a class, it's not too late!! I will be having another class in Jan. Contact me if you want to take this class!! Cost is $25 and includes all supplies (kit, clipboard, extra clip for top, designer paper, red sticky tape, and stamping sets and ink supplies)















I was asked by several where I got the little Weekly planner I had shown in an earlier post. I had bought it out of town, and went to the same kind of store here in Albuquerque, with no luck finding the larger planner. But I did find the pocket size that fits nicely in your purse (if a woman) or in a briefcase, or even the lapel of a jacket. I decorated it with our rubons, similar to the larger planner. SU has quite a few rubons to pick from, so order yours while they are still available!! You can order online on my SU website.

No comments: