Friday, January 9, 2009

NSR: Little Debbie 100 Calories!!

I know this isn't stamping related but on another blog, My Wooden Spoon, she showed some of the new Little Debbie 100 calorie snacks!! I LOVE Little Debbie snacks, even though I shouldn't eat any. I am going to check out the sugar contents in them and see if they would be allowed on a low sugar diet. But just to help all the rest of you dieters out there who also need some kind of sweets.. take a gander at these!! Go check them all out at the Little Debbie website! 100-Calorie Triple Fudge Brownies

These Triple Fudge Brownies are a sensible way to satisfy any fudge craving.


Serving Size 1 Brownie (22g)
Calories
100, Total Fat 4g, Dietary Fiber 0g

100-calorie Nutty Bar PB Stix

Whole wheat wafers are layered with peanut butter in our Nutty Bar® P.B. Stix.


Serving Size 1 Bar (16g)
Calories
90, Total Fat 5g, Dietary Fiber <1g

No comments: