Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seeing Spots???




I read some challenges on the web to use some stamp sets we hadn't used in a long time, or never used at all, just sitting on the shelf gathering dust.. So I dusted off my spots stamp (never had even been mounted on its little wood blocks) and thought I'd make a card with it. I had seen one in one of my swaps using this cute little stamp, but didn't really like the colors. Since this is Innaugural month, I wanted to use RED, WHITE, and BLUE in whatever I decided. Here is my SEEING SPOTS in RED, WHITE, and BLUE!!

Stamp set: Seeing Spots and Sincere Salutaions; Paper: Baja breeze, riding hood red, whisper white. Inks: Ridinghood red, baja breeze, pacific point. Accessories: Square punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, tag corner punch, crimper tool, silver brads, snail adhesive, dimensionals. It's a secret where I used the square punch. Can you figure it out? Leave a comment for me if you know where I used it!!

No comments: