|Eastern Blooms Invitation|
Accessories & Tools
- Stamp blossom branch image in Old Olive ink on Very Vanilla card stock (2-3/4" x 3-1/2"), and tear off top of card stock. Curl torn edge lightly using your finger, and adhere card stock to Old Olive textured card.
- Ink top of blossom branch stamp using Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad, and stamp partial image on torn off Very Vanilla card stock scrap. Cut out single blossom and set aside.
- Stamp blossom branch image in More Mustard, So Saffron, and Tangerine Tango ink on separate pieces of Very Vanilla card stock (2-1/2" x 3-1/2" each). Cut out blossoms, and adhere several of each color to card over Old Olive blossoms.
- Sew around side and bottom edges of Very Vanilla card stock.
- Adhere strip of So Saffron textured card stock to card.
- Stamp "You’re invited" in More Mustard ink on Very Vanilla card stock (2-1/2" x 1"), and cut apart words. Distress edges of card stock using your fingernail, and adhere to card.
- Adhere Silver crimp bead to center of Old Olive blossom. Adhere blossom to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie Apricot Appeal 1/4" grosgrain ribbon around card front.