Saturday, March 21, 2009

Retired Stamp Sets

Here is one of the cards I will be teaching in our Cards Galore class this Saturday. I uses the new Echos of Kindness Level II Hostess stamp set with Pacific point designer paper and watercoloring. Enjoy.












I have listed some of my retired stamp sets over on my other web site. Click on this to see what I have listed so far. I will continue listing the 200+ sets I have as I get them photographed. Also, I will eventually be closing down this blogspot and just using the new website at www.highdesertstamper.com . Please check out my new website.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Connie, I really like this card. Now I will have to go and create from ideas this one has given me.

Karen Moyer

Unknown said...

I forgot to ask what color blues you used on the card.
Karen

Mary said...

Beautiful card Connie.