Tuesday, September 25, 2007

True Friend cards



Well.. I messed around with a SCS challenge layout #SCS142 and changed it up a bit. The card I cased was from someone on SCS.. and instead of using the Baroque Motif set, I used the new True friend from the SU Winter mini. I stamped and layered and cut out, and colored, and this iw what I cam up with!! I flipped the DP paper over for a different color combo and my daughter liked it even better!! This pc of paper has the most beautiful motifs on one side and the cool chocolate colors and designs on the other. I am offering a special of some free cards (some of these, plus some other new ones I am working on today), to customers for ordering this week through the end of the month! Call or email me if you're interested.

2 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

These are lovely, my favorite paper & stamp set at the moment! :)

Nancy Riley said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! You did a wonderful job on them!