Saturday, January 19, 2008

ATC Album for a friend



I go to a quick card class every Wednesday afternoon at my friend Rhonda's store. I have met many wonderful people there, and it's a chance for me to go make cards that I don't have to teach!! One of our friends is Phil. Phil is a nice young man who has left to go to California to get his Masters degree in Sign Language/Linquistics, or something like that. He was a sign interrpreter here in Albuquerque, but to further his career, he's off to the gold rush state~~ He just got into stamping a little over a year ago and has recently started collecting ATC cards. So I made him a little book to keep his collection. I used the Stampin' UP! ATC book that was retired last July. I used a variety of stamps, papers, inks, embossing, you name it... I had to make a bag to hold the book, so just glued some harlequin background paper to the front of a gift bag and attached some squares from another sheet of paper... really quick, but you get the idea! Enjoy!!

No comments: