Thursday, July 17, 2008

July Stamp Club

This is my group of clubbies, working away at their cards. As you see, I have a very eclectic mixed group! We have tons of fun, and I get to hear about old and new movies from my club members who are movie buffs! I just love it!! The two gentlemen on the left are Robert and Phil, both are sign interpreters, then there is Gail, Lynn, Margo, Connie (yes another Connie), and Judy is hiding behind Robert.











These are the two cards I demo'd.. both cased from some wonderful other SU demos, one was from Sue Duffy, one of her stamp camp projects, the other from Amy Celona. Amy Celona did a rustic Father's day card and Spring Song, so I used Touch of Nature so my customer could see what a wonderful versatile set it was.






This second card was cased from Sue Duffy, one of her stamp camp projects. Isn't she just so ingenius making a castle with the spiral punch!! I added a Flag with the striped grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: