Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spring Silhouettes

Spring Silhouettes Designer Paper with Soft Sky, Bayou Blue, Wasabi Green

I took the Tart and Tangy Box and patterns (demo planner designed by Andrea Walford) and created an entirely different look using the SU Spring Silhouettes DP, Baroque Motif, and Stitched Exotics stamp sets. Additional cardstock and inks included Soft sky, Bayou blue, Wasabi green, Celery 5/8 " ribbon, stitched bayou blue grosgrain , soft sky stitched grosgrain ribbons. My "Pretties" kit added just the right touch for some of the medallions with a center pearl.
Set of 5 cards and Box



Each card is a little bit different, some I reversed the DP to be on top vs the bottom.






I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

2 comments:

Jenni Hogan said...

Connie,
You've been tagged! I love these cards and may have to CASE them!

Stampin in the SON! jenni Hogan

Carey said...

I absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing and giving us inspiration.

Carey Rogers
pedstamper at sbcglobal dot net