Saturday, September 20, 2008

Autumn Pumpkins

This month at stamp club, I wanted to show my friends what you can do with some paper piecing. My buddy and fellow stamper Karen (over at Karen's Paper dreams) had done a similar card for her workshop using the fall paper from the Spanish catalog. I don't know how many of you remember, but last year I was in the hospital getting a new knee, and being the type who can't sit still... I had my daughter bring in my stamping tote filled with all kinds of things to do. So my dear friend Rhonda had brought me a stack of fall and halloween papers to use while I was there. I used this very same set and stamped pumpkins and leaves on the designer papers she had brought, and made cards to send out after I got home. It passed the time very nicely, and I ended up with a stash of cards!! Here is one of THOSE cards.












Now I have taken the same idea and used the new Tangerine Tango paper and made some more using the paper piecing technique. These are some my customers made. What do you think??

No comments: