Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall colors and leaves.......

I was getting in my jeep this morning and I noticed some dried up slightly colored leaves... the trees don't really look like it's fall...but with the few leaves falling already and the grass turning brown... Fall has arrived.... To celebrate Fall, we made some cards using the cuttlebug pumpkin and vine folder... and Rhonda had some new Marvy leaf punches that punch, then you press a little harder and they emboss also. So I added some of those to the cards. They're the type of punches you can only use on thin designer papers, not the cardstock weights. But it added a nice touch. To distress the cuttlebug image I just lightly used DTP with some distress ink pads.
























Well, since it is Fall.. that's apple season.. so I am off to the Dixon Apple orchards on Saturday to get some of those delicious Champagne gold apples and cider!! It's a lovely drive and if I'm lucky, I'll see some Aspens, already turned color and be able to get some pictures to show when I get back.

No comments: