|Here's a cute little favor box for your next Valentine party! Contact me to get the box pattern to make this cute little basket when you order the Love You Much Bundle. If you are a member of a homeschool group, contact me, with homeschool information, and I will send you the box pattern free. |
Hugs & Kisses box
| Stamps: || Paper: |
| Ink || Accessories: |
Instructions1.Print box pattern on sheet of Close to Cocoa card stock.
2. Create heart pattern by punching three hearts from scrap paper using Heart to Heart punch.
3. Stamp three hearts image in VersaMark ink on each side of box pattern. Match up heart pattern with VersaMark hearts and temporarily adhere pattern, wheel Whimsy image over pattern in Chocolate Chip ink. Repeat on each side of box pattern.
4. Cut out box pattern (cut off top) and assemble box.
5. Stamp “Hugs & kisses” scallop circle image in Chocolate Chip ink on Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, and Riding Hood Red card stock (3" x 3"). Punch out Close to Cocoa image using Scallop Circle punch. Color in circles on scallops using White gel pen. Cut out circle from Pink Pirouette card stock and adhere to Close to Cocoa image. Cut out heart from Riding Hood Red card stock and adhere to Pink Pirouette circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere layered scallop circle to stick.
6. Stamp “Friend to friend” in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla card stock (1-1/2" x 1/4"). Adhere to stick.
7. Tie Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon in a knot and adhere to stick.