Love page (12" x 12")
| Stamps: || Paper: |
| Ink || Accessories: |
Instructions1. Punch top-left corner of large photo using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch and adhere Candy Lane Designer Series paper (2" x 5") to back of photo. Adhere photo to Close to Cocoa page.
2. Adhere second photo to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. Punch bottom-right corner of third photo using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch and adhere to page.
4. Stamp large heart image in Chocolate Chip ink on Riding Hood Red card stock (3" x 3"). Punch flower image from heart using 1/2" Circle punch. Attach Silver brad to center of flower. Cut out heart. Adhere heart to page and adhere punched out flower slightly off original position.
5. Stamp three hearts image in Chocolate Chip ink on Pink Pirouette card stock (3" x 3"). Cut out tall heart and adhere to page.
6. Cut letters “Lve” from On Board Book Basics and Candy Lane Designer Series paper (5" x 7-1/2") using Big Shot machine and Naturally Serif die. Adhere paper letters to chipboard letters and adhere to page.
7. Stamp “you much” in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere card stock to page.
8. Journal on page using Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker.
After you finish reading this.. go on over to Chrissy's blog and see her blog candy she's giving away!! WOW... Creating with Chrissy.