- Remove front cover from On Board Art Journal. Adhere Riding Hood Red textured card stock to front of cover. Remove card stock from holes in chipboard cover using hobby blade. Replace cover. Alternatively, you may use the Spiral punch to create holes in card stock before adhering to cover.
- Punch circle from Whisper White textured card stock using 3/4" Circle punch. Adhere circle to center of Kiwi Kiss die cut. Adhere flower to cover.
- Cut "Art" from Basic Black card stock using Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin' Up! and Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz die. Adhere letters to cover using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp definition in Basic Black ink on Kraft card stock; adhere to cover using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- To create bookmark, adhere Kiwi Kiss ribbon to inside back cover.
Sunday, February 22, 2009