Manhattan Invitation (3-1/2" x 6")
Accessories & Tools
- Stamp flowers in Not Quite Navy ink on Whisper White textured card.
- Pierce around edge of card using paper-piercing tool from Crafters' Tool Kit.
- Punch notch in edge of card using 1-1/4" Circle punch.
- Adhere Not Quite Navy polka dot vellum to back of card front using Stampin' Dimensionals. Right edge of vellum should be flush with edge of card.
- Cut slit in card fold, and pull Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon through slit. Tie ribbon around card front.
- Thread Kiwi Kiss card stock through flower ribbon slide, and adhere to card.
- Stamp frame image in VersaMark ink on Kiwi Kiss card stock. Cover image with White Stampin' Emboss powder, and shake off excess.
- Stamp "You're invited" in VersaMark ink in center of frame. Cover image with White Stampin' Emboss powder, and shake off excess. Heat emboss.
- Cut out frame, and adhere to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.