|Perfect Friend notecard and envelope|
- Wrap Old Olive textured card stock around Very Vanilla Scallop Notes envelope. Apply "Friend" Rub-On using wooden stick included with Rub-Ons assortment.
- Stamp "Perfect" definition in Old Olive ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out and adhere to Old Olive strip.
- Adhere Baja Breeze card stock to On Board frame. Sand edge using sanding blocks. Adhere frame to envelope over definition.
- Cut out flower stem from Old Olive card stock. Adhere to envelope over frame. Stamp flower image in Riding Hood Red ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out. Punch hole in center of flower using 1/16" Circle punch and insert Styled Vanilla brad through hole. Adhere flower to envelope.
- Fold Baja Breeze Prints Designer Series paper and insert in envelope.