Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine Contest COMMENT Winner

I combined all the comments from both of my blogs and webs (highdesertstamper.blogspot.com and highdesertstamper.com) and added them all up then ran the numbers through the Random.org number generator. It gave me #11 which is : Dlove2scrap said...

This is such a great even that you've put together. I just love Valentine's Day. I think it's one of my best memories of childhood. Make Valentine's and then sharing them with family and friends. I can't even begin to pick ONE favorite set. I love them all. Past and present. I can't wait to sit down with my son and create some cards this year. The Love you Much set is just wonderful.

So if this person will email me (prairiestamper@gmail.com) with their name and address, I will send out the BLOG CANDY to them!! Congratulations Dlove2scrap!!!

I haven't loaded all the pictures for the Valentine entries yet, so watch tomorrow so you can all vote on them!! I have 3 different sets of entries for you to vote on.

No comments: