Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stamp Club SAB cards















This past weekend was our monthly stamp club class. I cased a card from Andrea using the Polka Dots and Punches Saleabration (SAB) set. I gave my stampers the option of stamping the hearts, as in Andrea's original card, or using any of the other designs (flower, 5 petal flower, scallop swirl design). I have included a sample of 3 different designs so you can see the difference. All are very pretty and can fit any ocassion.














The sizes are as follows (in case you want to make one with your new FREE SAB stamp set!
Whisper white cs: 5.5x8.5
Black cs: 5.25x4, 2x5
Delicate Dots dp (SAB paper) yellow bkg: 5x3.75
Delicate Dots dp circles: 5x 1/74
Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (7"). Add 2 rhinestone brads( I used some yellows, clear, and blues) to upper right corner of card base (yellow & blk pcs) before mounting to white card base.
Stamp desired design on scraps of bashful blue, certainly celery, and so saffron; If using the small flower, punch out coord. colors with the scallop punch. Mount designs with dimensionals to lift off the card front.





Valentine BLOG CANDY Winner.
I have quite a few votes on the entries for my Valentine contest. At first there was a tie, but Entry #4 ended up with the most votes!! Congratulations Robyn Correa!! I will post her winning project with the directions tomorrow!! Robyn, please contact me with your mailing address so I can send you your goodies!! The runner up will also receive a group of Blog Candy since I had so much and I think they all deserve a great big Congratulations for taking the time to make something to enter the contest. Congratulations to Gail Sakovitch , with her Valentine Card Entry #3 , as RUNNER UP!! Gail, please contact me to get your goodies!

No comments: