Thursday, February 12, 2009

Petal Pizazz

Spring is ALMOST here......

Ok.. I thought it was going to get really warm and springy..... then comes the snow. Well, it did warm up a bit, so I decided to try the new Petal Pizazz stamp featuring large flower blossoms. I cased one of Andrea's cards but I didn't have the new super large brads. So I substituted several things, including one of the background stamps and cardstock colors. The card still looks similar, but this is what you do when you DON'T have all the new items!!
My version used the Boho Backgrounds set, the new silver FLOWER brads, and Kiwi buttons from the Button Bouquet pack. I used glue dots to adhere the button and some more glue dots behind that huge metal brad. These new brads would be terrific for scrapbook pages!!
The paper is the new Raspberry Tart DP, ribbon: Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain, card base Pink Pirouette cadstock, Old olive cs using the scallop edge punch.


No comments: