Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daisies and more Daisies with the Big Shot

After our last card class, I started punching out daisys using my new Bigshot Daisy #2 die. I had my stampers make the little round top boxes shown, but wanted to use up some papers I had already cut. So after everyone left, I cut out a bunch more daisys and started playing around with the basic card they had used with the "Good Egg" stamp set for some easter cards. When my daughter came home.. she saw my "prototype" laid out and wanted to make some thank you cards for the Nursing staff at her nursing clinical course.















These are the cards we made. Mine is the really bright pink and brown. I ended up making it a birthday card. Enjoy!!
















Recipe: Stamp sets "Thank You Kindly" with choc chip dye ink.
Bigshot & die :Daisy #2; punches Eyelet border punch; ticket corner punch;
Ribbon: 1/4" gg Regal rose
Cardstock and papers: Always DP, Pumpkin DP, Delicate Dots (SAB free with a $50 order), whisper white cs, choc chip, celery, pumpkin, pretty in pink, saffron, bashful blue; Access: Rhinestone "Circle Ice" and "Circle Fire". All supplies are Stampin Up! You can order online and get FREE Saleabration sets through 31 March.

No comments: